Getting Started for Everyone Else
IN THIS GUIDE
What Order Desk Does
Order Desk is an order management app that can be customized to support your unique workflow. With hundreds of integrations available, Order Desk lets you link to shopping carts, fulfillment services, printers, shipping apps and more, bringing all of your order and fulfillment details into one convenient place.
In addition to integrating with outside services, these other features are also available within Order Desk:
- Rule Builder: Take the busywork out of order management and tell Order Desk what you want to happen to your orders based on filters, events and actions.
- Import Data: Import order, shipment or inventory files into Order Desk.
- Export Data: Export any order data you want, in the format and layout you need. Use this to create custom reports.
- Folders: Create your own unique workflow to move and filter orders through the fulfillment process the most efficient way for your store.
- Customizable Email Templates: Send customized emails from Order Desk.
- Customizable Receipts/Order Documents: Create your own customized order documents such as receipts, packing slips and invoices.
- Inventory: store inventory items in Order Desk, add extra item details where shopping carts can't.
- Reports: Generate quick reports about your orders to get an overview of your store's numbers and activity.
- Multi-Store Accounts: Create as many stores as you need on the same Order Desk account. Copy or move orders between stores, or keep carts, currencies and locales separate while switching between them with a simple click.
For Everyone Else
If you aren't an artist, a merchant, a supplier or a printer, but you are still interested in using Order Desk, your best option will be to contact us and let us know what your situation is. We'll let you know if Order Desk is a good fit for you.
Please read through the FAQ below before contacting us to see if we've already answered your questions.
Will you build an integration to my service/software?
Maybe! This depends on the technical details involved with your service or software. To request a new integration, please fill out this form, and someone from our integrations team will follow up with you about it soon.
I have a lot of shopping carts on a lot of platforms. I'm like... a super-merchant. Is Order Desk right for me?
It sure is! Check out our Getting Started for Merchants (and Super-Merchants) guide.
The on-demand printing company I send my orders to told me to contact you. What do I need to do?
You, friend, are an artist. Head over to our Getting Started for Artists guide for more details on how Order Desk can ease and simplify your workload.
I actually am a supplier, but we don't have an API and aren't really interested in a full-on integration. What are my options?
See our Getting Started for Suppliers guide and start to get familiar with the platform. We have a lot of suppliers that don't have official integrations but are using Order Desk to make sure their clients' orders are getting to them quickly and efficiently. Most choose to either copy orders into their main supplier store or have their clients set up individual stores and export files to them.
You've got options! Contact Order Desk Support for more help with this setup.
No, really, none of these actually describe my situation, but I think Order Desk might be the app for me. What can you do for me?
We can't imagine what other situation is out there that we could be a solution for, but if you really are something different, you've got our attention we want to talk to you. We help people solve problems, so send us a note and explain your situation. We'll see what we can do for you, or we'll let you know if you're barking up the wrong app.
Do you provide a white label service?
Yes. Please contact us for more information and to discuss your specific needs.
Are you going to manage my stores for me?
No, not quite. Our team won't be managing your store, but our app is designed to help you streamline your order management workflow.
Our support team is available to answer your questions and show you how the app works, but your stores and the activity within them are your responsibility. We strongly advise you to familiarize yourself with how Order Desk works. Keep in mind that Order Desk won’t do anything until you tell it what to do, so what happens in your store is your responsibility to manage.
Are you an accounting app?
We get lots requests to be your accountants, we do, but we're really just not there yet. We may add accounting integrations in the future though, so keep checking back!
I'm trying to place an order with you. Help?
Stop! We are not the store you're looking for.
If you need to place an order, please contact the store you wish to order from directly. We are not a store and do not take orders. And, for the love of Pete, do not send us your credit card number*.
*If you send us your credit card details, we will delete your message and suggest you do the same to keep your bank account secure.
Are you a warehouse? Will you fulfill my orders for me?
Nope, sorry. Unless you sell chocolate. 👀
(That's a joke. Don't send us your chocolate. 😭)
Seriously, though, we are not a fulfillment service and do not fulfill orders, but we do connect to many fulfillment services so you can send your orders to them for fulfillment.